Getting Started With AVAC
AVAC uses an investment proposal process in order to learn enough about any particular investment opportunity to determine if there is a good fit. If you have an innovative, unique, early stage company, we may have a place for you. There are two general ways to get started with this process.
Speak With One of Our Investment Managers
If you are unsure whether or not your company may be a good fit, call the Head Office where someone will assist you with any questions you may have, and advise you of your next steps if your company appears to fit the initial criteria.
Use Our Website
Go directly to the "Investment" tab at the top of the page. From here you can download a copy of the Investment Proposal Form. Please complete each section as thoroughly as possible. There are five sections to complete:
- Opportunity Information allows you to describe your company, and tell us why we should invest in you. The budget information is an estimate of how much money you believe your project requires.
- Self Assessment gives AVAC an idea of where you believe your company stands in specific areas at the time you submit the Investment Proposal, and why you think this is the case.
- Proposed Use of Proceeds describes how you will use the dollars received, what you believe the outcome of this activity will be, and a timeline as to how long it may take to achieve.
- Cost of Objectives will allow you to break down the amount of dollars asked for into each objective listed in the previous sheet, Proposed Use of Proceeds. This section is also to tell AVAC where you are getting your other sources of investment.
- Supporting Information is any additional information you deem necessary to provide to AVAC in your application for investment.
In addition to this Investment Proposal Form, we recommend providing copies of any other material you have prepared that supports the proposal. The most common supporting materials include: a Business Plan, Executive Summary, Financial Statements, Financial Projections, and Investor Presentation.
- Recent News Read All News
On February 15, 2013, a special announcement was made at the IntelliView head office. The Minister of Public Works and Government Services, Rona Ambrose announced that the Government of Canada has awarded IntelliView with a contract for $564,533. The contract was awarded by the Canadian Federal Government for its pre-qualified innovation through the Canadian Innovation Commercialization Program.Fourth Time Recognized as Industry Leading Social Advertising & Publishing Pioneer 33Across, the leading social sharing and content discovery platform, today announced that it has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the OnMedia Top 100 winners.“I believe iConnectMIDI4+ deserves the Best of Show distinction, and not just among the iOS related goodies. Sure, Korg's MS-20 mini is impressive, and at an unbelievably low price, but their iMS-20 app beats it in my mind for the workflow advantage of having presets! The iConnectMIDI4+, on the other hand, is offering something totally new and seriously innovative.”